Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian..

• roboz

• Ranger

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, Brian.. said:

The version of the robot that made it onto the poster differs dramatically. It's such a comical big-eyed, bullet head. The audience must have been puzzled.

It's one I'm looking forward to trying.

sat.jpgsat2.jpg

This would be a great version :) 

On 27/11/2017 at 4:07 PM, Brian.. said:

The version of the robot that made it onto the poster differs dramatically. It's such a comical big-eyed, bullet head. The audience must have been puzzled.

It's one I'm looking forward to trying.

sat.jpgsat2.jpg

Mmmm i like this Doctor Satan robot 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While the Roboter 700 is busily printing I had time to paint and assemble the Doctor Satan Bullet Head variation based on the imaginative poster design. The head and the top body are different. Also added is the new space weapon, the Atomic Girder (TM).

The poster artist took liberties with the design, so I took liberties with the colour. :biggrin:

sat1.jpgsat2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Brian's Dr. Satan Robot is a great design - a superb pulp fiction feel to it!

I'm in the process of finishing up the detailing - so many fantastic rivets!    and such shaky hands, lol...   :thumbs:

With the Directional for size and color comparison.

Cheers, 

DSC05052.JPG

Hello all, i am really new around these parts, but i saw a video on facebook of the Water Heater robot, and I would LOVE to purchase one of those kits/models/ what ever you call it.  I have been a HUGE fan of the water heater robot since i was a kid watching the Commando Cody serials.  Please let me know how/where i can get in touch with the person making the kits and purchase one,  i need it to go with my GoHero Commando Cody figure.  Thank you a head of time for helping, and please let this happen....THANK YOU

tom