Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• ROBOHUNTER

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/22/2022 at 6:53 AM, ROBOHUNTER said:

Me too.   Can't stand the way Dr Who is now.   Absolute rubbish.

I like to watch just to see how the Daleks and Cybermen are evolving over time!

On 9/26/2022 at 6:15 PM, Roboto said:

I like to watch just to see how the Daleks and Cybermen are evolving over time!

I don't care anymore.    I think they've just ruined the show.

31 minutes ago, ROBOHUNTER said:

I don't care anymore.    I think they've just ruined the show.

Agreed. The current Doctor just talks rubbish as fast as possible. The plots and characterisation are politically correct nonsense.

The villains look good, but as for the rest, I'll pass. 

Classic Tom Baker!

Coming soon!

Doctor Who Demon Quest Red and Black Vinyl LP

Available to order from www.amazon.co.uk and www.zavvi.com

Limited Boxset Includes Signed Tom Baker Print & 10LP’s on Red & Black 140-Gram Vinyl.

“Mrs Wibbsey, you may have done something absolutely catastrophic!”

For the first time on limited edition vinyl, Demon Records presents a second series of unique audio adventures starring Tom Baker as the Doctor, following the success of Doctor Who – Hornet’s Nest. Once again, every copy includes an exclusive, frameable portrait of the Fourth Doctor, hand signed by Tom Baker himself – just one of the treats inside this stunningly designed package.

An intricately die-cut, removable outer sleeve reveals a Demonic lidded box, inside which are 10 individual, beautifully illustrated LP sleeves featuring full cast and credits for each of the five stories.

The Time Lord’s encounters with the mysterious Demon are detailed in The Doctor’s Journal, a large 16-page full colour booklet featuring notes and illustrations from this epic pursuit through Time.

Presented across 10 x 140g alternating Red and Black vinyl discs, this full-cast audio adventure by Paul Magrs stars Tom Baker as the Doctor, with Susan Jameson as Mrs Wibbsey and Richard Franklin as Mike Yates.

The supporting cast includes Nigel Anthony, Samuel West, Jan Francis, Trevor White, Lorelei King and Finty Williams, and original sound design accompanies the familiar Doctor Who theme from the BBC Radiophonic Workshop.

91LKYb+7zjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

cq-2.jpg

cq-3.jpg

demon-lp2.jpg

Released in 2018!

Doctor Who Clara Memorial Tardis Funko Pop

The 6” Pop! Clara Memorial, a TARDIS covered in a floral motif, will leave you weeping for the beloved companion.

pop-clara-tardis-1.jpg

21 hours ago, Brian.. said:

Agreed. The current Doctor just talks rubbish as fast as possible. The plots and characterisation are politically correct nonsense.

The villains look good, but as for the rest, I'll pass. 

Yes and not only that but look at the way merchandise in particular toys from recent seasons are pretty much non existent (says it all).   I've never liked Nu Who that much but at least when it came back in 2005 there were toys everywhere.  The only toys/action figures that sell now are ones from the classic series.

10 hours ago, ROBOHUNTER said:

Yes, and not only that but look at the way merchandise in particular toys from recent seasons are pretty much non existent (says it all).   I've never liked Nu Who that much but at least when it came back in 2005 there were toys everywhere.  The only toys/action figures that sell now are ones from the classic series.

Yes, and here are a few Classic ones that are now out in the UK. I hope to have a few in the weeks to come!

bar-8h-22.jpg

bar-10th-22.jpg

dalek-bar-9.jpg

dalek-bar-10.jpg