A look at Doctor Who LORD PRESIDENT BORUSA HEAD-DRESS

Limited edition of 500
Scale: 1/4
Dimensions: 25 x 37 x 15 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 2 kg
Materials: Metal and polystone
Announced/released June 30, 2009
Sculptors: David Tremont, Eden Small

Holder of the most powerful office on Gallifrey, the home planet of the Time Lords, the proud Lord President Borusa bears an elaborate head-dress of white and gold, the customary mantle of the Time Lord elite. Threatened by a possible traitor in the High Council and fearing a potential disaster, Borusa is forced to have the Doctor detained and orders his termination. It seems only this drastic measure can prevent the mysterious anti-matter being that is trying to bond with him from emerging into this Universe, an act that could imperil everyone.

The Lord President Borusa head-dress is made from cast metal and comes with a polystone display stand.

drwhoborusa03.jpg

drwhoborusa02.jpg

drwhoborusa01.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• ROBOHUNTER

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A look at the Doctor Who SONTARAN OFFICER LINX HELMET

Limited edition of 500
Dimensions: 17 x 10 x 10 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 1 kg
Announced/released: December 31, 2008
Sculptor: David Tremont

Scientists from the Twentieth century are disappearing and the Doctor and his allies must find out why. The Doctor's investigation takes him into the distant past, to medieval England, where he confronts an armoured officer of the Fifth Sontaran Army Space Fleet, the bullet-headed Linx. Annoyed at the interference in his plans, the belligerent Sontaran captures the Doctor. Though Linx is seemingly invulnerable in his gun-metal grey space suit, its one great weakness proves to be a small probic vent on the back of the neck, a means his people use to feed when traveling through time or space.

The Sontaran helmet is made from cast metal and comes with a polystone display stand.

drwhosontaran01.jpg

drwhosontaran02.jpg

drwhosontaran03.jpg

drwhosontaran04.jpg

drwhosontaran05.jpg

drwhosontaran06.jpg

A look at the Doctor Who CYBERMAN LEADER HELMET

Limited edition of 500
Dimensions: 19 x 10 x 8 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 1 kg
Announced/released June 30, 2009
Sculptor: David Tremont

On a freight-hauling spacecraft in the year 2526, the Doctor finds himself the object of vengeance sought by the leader of a detachment of armoured Cybermen who are engaged in plans for a pre-emptive strike against the Earth. Distinguished from his identical chrome troops by the black markings of rank on his head, the Cyber Leader believes the Doctor must die for his crimes against them and activates his troops to engage the Time Lord.

The Cyberman Leader Helmet is made from cast metal and comes with a polystone display stand.

cyberman3.jpg

drwhocybhelmet01.jpg

drwhocybhelmet02.jpg

drwhocybhelmet03.jpg

The History of the Dalek also known as the Last Dalek with the 9th Doctor and Rose!

DALEK
Doctor Who

Original price: USD $225
Limited edition of 900
Scale: 1/6
Dimensions: 32 x 28 x 30 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 4.8 kg
Materials: Polystone
Announced/released September 10, 2008
Sculptors: David Tremont, Daniel Cockersell

This piece is from the episode "Dalek" starring Christopher Eccleston as the ninth Doctor.

Beneath the Salt Plains of Utah, billionaire collector Henry Van Statten holds the last relic of an extinct alien race, the oldest and deadliest of the Doctor's foes, a Dalek! When the metal encased mutant escapes its prison and captures Rose, her death seems assured, but surprising everyone, the Dalek spares her. Opening its armoured frame to let sunlight play over the pitiful being inside, the creature exhibits tenderness and vulnerability uncharacteristic of its maniacal brethren. When the Doctor arrives to rescue Rose, she pleads for the Dalek, forcing him to choose between compassion and revenge for the extermination of his people.

Weta Dalek (95).JPG

Weta Dalek (97).JPG

Weta Dalek (98).JPG

Weta Dalek (99).JPG

Weta Dalek (100).JPG

Weta Dalek (102).JPG

Pertwie was such a serious Doctor. I wish he had more chance to be humorous as the 4th.

I know he was capable, but you had to look closely. Ex: experimenting on his grounded Tardis , there was a small explosion.

The 3rd Doctor, while calming walking out, was whistling 'Don't set the world on fire.,  💨  👀  a 1941 song performed by the Ink Spots.

Not sure children would know that.....Or anyone under 70. 😕

But I guess that's the beauty of each Actor portraying the Doctor. They have their own spin.

8 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Pertwie was such a serious Doctor. I wish he had more chance to be humorous as the 4th.

I know he was capable, but you had to look closely. Ex: experimenting on his grounded Tardis , there was a small explosion.

The 3rd Doctor, while calming walking out, was whistling 'Don't set the world on fire.,  💨  👀  a 1941 song performed by the Ink Spots.

Not sure children would know that.....Or anyone under 70. 😕

But I guess that's the beauty of each Actor portraying the Doctor. They have their own spin.

I prefer the Doctors to be more serious and a bit authoritarian with gravitas.   I found the Nu Who Doctors like Tennant to be a bit too comedy like.   I found Pertwee could be pretty funny at times though.   Look at him talking to Jo about the finest wines and cheese in Day of the Daleks for instance.   

Must see if I can get some of those Weta helmets like the Cyberman and Sontaran ones.