• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• ROBOHUNTER

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazingly well made Figure. Like a new born baby, every Dalek is a beautiful sight to behold. 🐙

Delgado was the scariest Master in my opinion. He looked evil. 

The Cyber leader is very detailed. All those tubes, wires. Great stuff. 😎👌

15 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Amazingly well-made Figure. Like a newborn baby, every Dalek is a beautiful sight to behold. 🐙

Delgado was the scariest Master in my opinion. He looked evil. 

The Cyber leader is very detailed. All those tubes, wires. Great stuff. 😎👌

Yes, I hope to have the Weta Dalek by this weekend from what I have seen this version by Weta should be outstanding just like the Doctor and Davros figure is.

A look at Doctor Who: ICE WARRIOR 1:4 Scale Helmet by WETA - Limited Edition of 500

Inside a T-Mat relay station on the Moon, a battle is underway between the Doctor and his human allies, and the invading Martian Ice Warriors. The cold-hearted Martians, with their green hides and hard, scaly cowls, are living reflections of their frozen, barren world. Using Earth's matter transmitter system for their own plans, they are sending deadly fungal seed pods to Earth as prelude to a full-scale invasion. The only thing standing in their way is the Doctor.

The Ice Warrior Helmet is made from cast metal and comes with a polystone display stand. It was created by Weta model maker and Doctor Who fan, Daniel Cockersell.

Dimensions:7.1" x 3.9" x 2.8" (H x W x D)

drwhoicewarrior03.jpg

drwhoicewarrior01.jpg

drwhoicewarrior02.jpg

drwhoicewarrior04.jpg

A look at Doctor Who: SYCORAX 1:4 Scale Helmet by WETA - Limited Edition of 500

Excitement builds as all of Britain awaits the first pictures from their Martian probe, Guinevere One, but instead of the red planet's rocky surface, the gnarled and bony face of a new alien threat, bent on conquest of Earth, greets viewers of the live broadcast. The brutal creatures, who have captured the probe, are the Sycorax, warlike aliens who conceal themselves beneath bony helmets. Descending upon the Earth, the Sycorax plan to conquer and enslave the population.

The Sycorax Helmet is a heavy piece, made from cast metal and comes with a polystone display stand. It was modeled by Weta veteran and Doctor Who afficionado, David Tremont.

Dimensions:7.1" x 3.9" x 3.1" (H x W x D)

drwhosycorax03.jpg

drwhosycorax02.jpg

drwhosycorax01.jpg

drwhosycorax04.jpg

A look at Doctor Who: 1:4 Scale Industrial Welding Mask by WETA (from the Episode 42) - Limited Edition of 500

Two millennia from now, a crippled spacecraft hurtles toward certain destruction in the roiling inferno of a star. Seeming bent on destroying the ship, a mysterious alien presence is possessing members of the crew, hiding its searing power behind the heat-shielded visors of their industrial welding masks. As the clock ticks down, Martha and the Doctor have just 42 minutes to unravel the mystery to save the mining ship, themselves and everyone else onboard.

The Industrial Welding Mask is made from cast metal and comes with a polystone display stand. It was created by Weta model maker and Doctor Who fan, David Tremont.

Dimensions:6.7" x 3.9" x 3.5" (H x W x D)

weta  welding mask.jpg

drwhoweldhelmet05.jpg

drwhoweldhelmet04.jpg

drwhoweldhelmet03.jpg

drwhoweldhelmet02.jpg

The 8th Doctor reminds me of Peter Falk of 'Detective Columbo' series.

I imagine these helmets will show up in COS play conventions.