Daleks & Monsters of Dr Who

Roboto

Looks coOL, comic book looking graphics, Tom Baker seems to have lost some weight,

Glad he's done some new stories and appears to be pleased with the Demon Quest set.

I always did enjoy his acting, very different from other Doctors. 

I think he & Christopher Eccelson  carried  Dr. Who into new viewers and more popularity without condescending

into political correctness and changing the legend.

It's what the old school audience wants....Not what the BBC & cancel culture  wants..... I tip my hat to him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• ROBOHUNTER

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Looks cool, comic book looking graphics, Tom Baker seems to have lost some weight,

Glad he's done some new stories and appears to be pleased with the Demon Quest set.

I think he & Christopher Eccelson  carried  Dr. Who into new viewers and more popularity without condescending

It's what the old school audience wants.... Not what the BBC & cancel culture wants .... I tip my hat to him.

YES!

16 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Looks coOL, comic book looking graphics, Tom Baker seems to have lost some weight,

It's what the old school audience wants....Not what the BBC & cancel culture  wants..... I tip my hat to him.

I don't think they care about the old school audience anymore.   They're only interested in brainwashing kids though I bet most of them don't watch it anymore either.   I don't have any faith in RTD also.   He'll just carry on with that pc nonsense.

Great to see Tom but he's looking very frail now.

Coming Soon from Lovarzi: The 7th Doctor Umbrella

Lovarzi is pleased to announce a new addition to our Doctor Who range: the Seventh Doctor Umbrella!
This faithful replica of the Doctor’s question mark umbrella has a large 42-inch black canopy across a strong metal frame with fiberglass shaft and handle – making it strong enough to withstand the wind, rain, and snow of Ice World, Terra Alpha, or plain old Earth…

It comes with a specially designed sleeve emblazoned with red question marks, so it can stay safe and dry, perfect for collectors, cosplayers, casual fans, and everything in between.

The umbrella certainly came in handy: it saved him from a fall in Dragonfire; highlighted his enigmatic persona with that question mark handle; and showed off his cool side as he sauntered away from the Greatest Show in the Galaxy, calmly twirling his brolly beside him as the Psychic Circus exploded!

umbrella-2-1.jpg