Daleks & Monsters of Dr Who

Roboto

Russell T Davies is to return as showrunner to the BBC’s flagship science fiction series Doctor Who.

Davies, 58, was behind the show’s revival in 2005, in which Christopher Eccleston took on the role of the ninth doctor. Under Davies’s tenure, the show became a primetime TV fixture, and led to two popular spin-offs, Torchwood for a post-watershed audience and the children’s series Sarah Jane Adventures.

Davies remained at the helm during David Tennant’s time as the 10th doctor, before stepping down in 2009, when he was succeeded by Sherlock showrunner Steven Moffat. 

Russell-T-Davies-of-Doctor-Who-with-TARDIS.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• ROBOHUNTER

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Released in 2017

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver LED Torch

Based on the Twelfth Doctor’s Second Sonic Screwdriver

Illuminates White

Includes Battery

Includes a 12 Month Manufacturing Guarantee

Product Dimensions 15 x 2.7 x 2.2 cm

Also Available…

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Keychain Torch

Illuminates in either blue or green

Includes Battery

keychain-12th.jpg

sonic-torch.jpg

Classic Silurians Cold-blooded technologically advanced and carrying a prehistoric grudge against humanity.

Silurians Cold-blooded technologically advanced and carrying a prehistoric grudge against humanity.jpg

Due out soon!

Figurine Collection Magazine Shop Exclusive Saucer Commander Dalek Figurine

Available to order while stocks last from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Hero Collector’s definitive collection of 50 years of Doctor Who characters, faithfully rendered as resin models and accompanied by a magazine.

This truly unique Dalek in Doctor Who history appeared in just their second adventure, 1964’s The Dalek Invasion of Earth, featuring the First Doctor (William Hartnell). As the series was made in black-and-white, a high-contrast design was needed to denote their superior rank. It also included a solar energy collector on its back. The Saucer Commander Dalek is part of the unimaginable massive invasion force that has taken control of planet Earth. They have wiped out an incredible portion of the human population through disease, and there are too few people left to organize an effective resistance.

Also, inside is an 8-page guide. We examine how the Saucer Commander Dalek from The Dalek Invasion of Earth came about, and also take a look at its fascinating influence on the series.

This 1:21 scale, hand-painted resin collectible stands approximately 10 cm tall and perfectly replicates the deadly Dalek, determined to exterminate!

whouk703_saucerdalek_angle.jpg

whouk703_saucerdalek_back.jpg

whouk703_saucerdalek_side.jpg

whouk703_saucerdalek_side2.jpg

Due out soon!

Figurine Collection Magazine Shop Exclusive Exposed Mutant Dalek

Available to order while stocks last from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

This striking Dalek from 1967’s The Evil of the Daleks shows the green mutant encased in the upper section of the Dalek armour. Transported to 1866, the Daleks force the Second Doctor (Patrick Troughton) to force him to assist them in their plan to implant the human factor into Dalek brains to humanise themselves to make themselves even more deadly and unstoppable.

Hero Collector’s definitive collection of 50 years of Doctor Who characters, faithfully rendered as resin models and accompanied by a magazine. This 1:21 scale, hand-painted resin collectible stands approximately 10 cm tall and perfectly replicates the deadly Dalek, determined to exterminate!

Product Features:

Figurine measures: approx. 10 cm

Material: Metallic Resin, carefully produced in 1:21 scale

Hand-painted for incredible detail

Also, inside is an 8-page guide. We examine how the Exposed Mutant Dalek from The Evil of the Daleks came about, and also take a look at its role in the series.

whouk719_exposedmutantdalek_angle.jpg

whouk719_exposedmutantdalek_back.jpg

whouk719_exposedmutantdalek_side.jpg

No armor, no plan, and stranded on Earth - but this Dalek still lives up to its dangerous reputation!

recon dalek.jpg

Figurine Collection Magazine Dalek with Tea Tray

Available to order while stocks last from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Hero Collector’s definitive collection of 50 years of Doctor Who characters, faithfully rendered as resin models and accompanied by a magazine has a new additon to the Doctor Who Figurines Collection! The Dalek with Tea Tray Figurine is the latest addition to hit our Doctor Who Figurines Collection!

One of the more unusual Daleks, the khaki-colored, wartime Daleks appeared in the 2010 adventure Victory of the Daleks. The Ironsides were part of a cunning plan by the last of the Daleks to ensure their continued survival. The key to their devious plan’s success is none other than the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith), who must choose between his enemies’ existence or Earth’s history being torn apart. The story, written by Mark Gatiss, paid homage to films about the Second World War and Doctor Who’s The Power of the Daleks (1967), which also saw a doctor trying to tell anyone who would listen that the Daleks who were acting servile were, in reality, the deadliest creatures in the universe!

Product features:

Includes 8-page guide

Perfect replication of disguised tea-carrying servant

One of the more unusual daleks

Khaki-colored wartime dalek

A perfect gift for a Doctor Who fan!

This 1:21 scale, hand-painted resin collectible stands approximately 10 cm tall and perfectly replicates the deadly Dalek, in disguise as a tea-carrying servant. Also inside is an 8-page guide. We examine how the Ironside Daleks ended up unnervingly serving tea and meeting Winston Churchill.

whoen721_dalekteatray_angle_1.jpg

whoen721_dalekteatray_back_1.jpg

whoen721_dalekteatray_front_1.jpg

whoen721_dalekteatray_side_1.jpg

whoen721_dalekteatray_side2_1.jpg

Wot an assortment of Daleks! ...well, except the damaged ones exposing mutant interiors, a bit embarrassing.

I like the Tea serving Dalek, very detailed and retro World War II. I may have to get that one.!!

I left Dr. Who after Peter Capaldi ( though couldn't stand Clara, a companion who overstayed her welcome x1000 fold) 

Peter was awesome and original but Dr. Who is way too 'woke' for me after him. But so is Star Trek to be fair.

Eaglemoss seems to have a few bugs in a link or two. But still looking....

18 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Wot an assortment of Daleks! ...well, except the damaged ones exposing mutant interiors, a bit embarrassing.

I like the Tea serving Dalek, very detailed and retro World War II. I may have to get that one.!!

I left Dr. Who after Peter Capaldi ( though couldn't stand Clara, a companion who overstayed her welcome x1000 fold) 

Peter was awesome and original but Dr. Who is way too 'woke' for me after him. But so is Star Trek to be fair.

Eaglemoss seems to have a few bugs in a link or two. But still looking....

Interesting as always to see Roboto's posts but I'm not a fan of these Eaglemoss resin Daleks (I just don't like resin as it's too "garage made" and brittle) but largely agree about the series now.   I find it utter rubbish and to be honest I don't think Russell T Davies will improve things either.  Many people used to complain about his version of the show too.

Yes, Eaglemoss resins are very fragile and many times their items are delayed! The 13th Doctor could have been better if only the writing was better. Time will tell with Russell and the new Doctor!  My best Doctors were the 3rd and 4th I even enjoyed watching the 10th, Doctor. With Doctor Who it's all about the writing!