6Stelab9's collection

6Stelab9

March was a nearly perfect month as I could get a Robert the robot. Unfortunately, the top of its head was broken when it arrived :wacko: so I had to glue it. Well it's not so bad but of course I was a bit disappointed. But it's ok now and I received a nice Dynamic fighter and a cool Horikawa riffle I stopped buying space weapons (had to make choices:dirtdog:) but this one was a good deal as the seller didn't see the small "SH made in Japan" on it so it's seems I was the only one to identify it (thanks to the database). Anyway, I would have bought it because it's just a cool design. Happy too with my others chinese repros, star wars wind-up and USB Hub robots and the MF  105 spacey  long distance jet liner.  

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2881.JPGIMG_2887.JPG

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6Stelab9

• Roboto

• robotoy75

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you.

15 hours ago, Mick_B said:

Love that white Jr Toys/ILCO styled wind up on the right. 

Cant wait to see what May brings.

I love those Jr Toys/ILCO styled robots too. Here's the family (not as big as the one of Alain (Robotoy75))

IMG_2957 (2).JPG

On 01/05/2019 at 8:27 PM, 6Stelab9 said:

April additions

IMG_2987.JPGIMG_3016.JPG

Nice additions Stéphane, like very much this white version ( missing in my collection), I am actively looking for her :diggin:

Alain

On 08/05/2019 at 6:58 PM, robotoy75 said:

Nice additions Stéphane, like very much this white version ( missing in my collection), I am actively looking for her :diggin:

Alain

Thank you Alain. I have no doubt you'll get one soon.

Beautiful additions!!!  Underrated and fun little 'bots. Wife Laurie told me in the '80s when I was giving them away due to the main build being plastics...she said one day folks would be actively collecting them more as these collectors would've had them as kids.  Also the tin robot supply would eventually thin.  She was right!

Thank you Mike. I hadn't any robot when I was a child (except Star Wars figures and Maskatron) but It's true that I feel very attracted by toys made during this period (mid 70's, beginning of the 80's) . And I notice I like some later robots I didn't pay much attention years before when I bought them new. I though I will easily get rid of them when I'm short of place but I just can't now. :frustrate:

• 3 weeks later...

In may, the force was with me!

As you can see, there was much too excitement during the boxing match. On the left, the cosmic talking coach (he knows a lot about punches) and Tommy the atomic manager. On the right, Master tobor turned red whereas that good old space conqueror kept a perfect calm. I know it's not the first time he had to face a tense situation. Many tried to dismantle him before but he's still here, giving his wise advices to the young battlers...The referee n°2003 finally succeded to calm down the audience.

IMG_3212.JPG

Everyone left the stadium quietly ...That was a good night out.

IMG_3041 (2).JPG

• 4 weeks later...