• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6Stelab9

• Roboto

• robotoy75

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys:cheers:. I'm particularly happy with the Paya robot and the Technofix and Masuya rockets. In fact, I'm very happy with all those space toys and robots :biggrin:

On 03/02/2019 at 6:08 PM, Martian Gil said:

:cheers:

I like seeing your fellow in there as well, kudos   :)

Yes Kirk. I feel a little frustrated that none robot where made by french toys manufacturers so I have to make some with my poor skills.

• 4 weeks later...

February was a special month to me because I celebrated the 20th birthday of my collection. On february 1999 the 13th, I bought a Masudaya mini target robot in the Forbidden Planet store in London (I have the photo of that day with the robot somewhere). Then four months later, I bought a Star Roto Robot and a Starforce robot on a market flea in Paris and there it goes...and my collection double in the last 3 years.

so I picked up some nice stuff in february: a space pioneer with a missing wing and battery cover (display nicely depending of the side :biggrin:), another soviet robot, three Durham robots (I'm uncertain the boxes are the good ones as they are the same as the no mark Hong Kong Durham like robots), a bunch of chinese repros, a T.V and a N°2004 robots.

IMG_2847.JPG

Very nice!   Happy belated 20th :biggrin:

Is room getting tight yet, lol?

I get the sense that those little Durham's will be like Pokeman robots for you - you're going to have to catch them all!

Incredible, what a wide and varied collection...whew....You could give visitors a tour like the Robothut. 👀

Man,...my stuff is tiny and not so good a shape in comparison.

Thank you!:cheers:

5 hours ago, Martian Gil said:

Very nice!   Happy belated 20th :biggrin:

Is room getting tight yet, lol?

I get the sense that those little Durham's will be like Pokeman robots for you - you're going to have to catch them all!

I recently negociated a shelf that lay fallow and I think I like variations of the colorful Hong Kong robots

3 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Incredible, what a wide and varied collection...whew....You could give visitors a tour like the Robothut. 👀

My collection is probably a small fraction in quantity and above all in quality of the Robothut and others collections we can see in this forum but I'm very satisfied with it and my friends had a tour in the "Musée du Robot".

1 hour ago, 6Stelab9 said:

My collection is probably a small fraction in quantity and above all in quality of the Robothut and others collections we can see in this forum but I'm very satisfied with it and my friends had a tour in the "Musée du Robot".

I own 9 out of 10 RoboForce robots..(still looking for a BLAZER) ..Zintar, Zobor, Zerak, Zogg and his companion robot (forgot the name-not printed for some reason) 4 Daleks plus my custom Emperor,

4.5" B9, Robbie, GORT, a small NES R.O.B. play char robot and 2 wind up miniature dome bots, ...a 6 inch 1980's Wally looking robot, 15" Robocop...and a plastic Jesus to remind me he's the Top of the List.😎👌

7 hours ago, Golddalek said:

I own 9 out of 10 RoboForce robots..(still looking for a BLAZER) ..Zintar, Zobor, Zerak, Zogg and his companion robot (forgot the name-not printed for some reason) 4 Daleks plus my custom Emperor,

4.5" B9, Robbie, GORT, a small NES R.O.B. play char robot and 2 wind up miniature dome bots, ...a 6 inch 1980's Wally looking robot, 15" Robocop...and a plastic Jesus to remind me he's the Top of the List.😎👌

IMO, There isn't small collections. Everyone built his own with what he likes, comes across and can afford. The diversity of collections is one of the cool thing of this forum. You should share the photos of yours.

8 hours ago, 6Stelab9 said:

IMO, There isn't small collections. Everyone built his own with what he likes, comes across and can afford. The diversity of collections is one of the cool thing of this forum. You should share the photos of yours.

Well said, Stephane!    :biggrin:

20 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Golddalek - collect what you love, love what you collect  :thumbs: 

here, you will find every type of collector in the spectrum, from starters to curators of museum level collections.