Alle - Robot collection

Alle

This poster was made by my girlfriend in 2009. My collection in that time represents the poster, as you can see mainly space toys... Mr Zerox meant really much for me then..., the first robot I owned what was actually in Kitahara's '1000 robots book'. The booklet inspired me for this fantastic hobby!

IMG_9055.JPG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alle

• Martian Gil

• 6Stelab9

• robotoy75

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alle, thanks for sharing your great collection. A lot of really nice stuff there! And yes, you SHOULD just collect what YOU like! The boxes do take a lot of space, I keep the rarest and best condition boxes with my robot display, the others are stored elsewhere in the home; sometimes I rotate a few. You have a great collection displayed nicely! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

9D2C075B-6766-4F0E-94D6-0D6718653B7B.thuHello all,

A small update from my collection. 

First picture is a total shot of the gangsters 😎, 2nd one a shot of 2017 additions 😊.

Many greetings to you all!

Alle

722F2159-E5BC-4DF3-A449-FB5CFE97197D.jpeg

630951AF-E711-427B-A15D-A1E298AB638B.jpeg

Looking great, alle! Lots of fantastic Horikawas in there. Nice robotank. It looks like you are building a stairway to heaven.:thumbs:

How many Pogot robots are there?  Seems like an endless hobby...which is great!   

Wonderful pics, great 'bots.  Always fun that we can help each other out here amongst ourselves in acquiring what we need to complete a set of something and without the bumping up of prices on an auction site.  

Great presentation in that cabinet something I'm aspiring to do however it's the old story, buy or build the cabinets or with those $$ buy another 'bot. :frustrate:

• 2 weeks later...