Alle - Robot collection

Alle

Time to put my collection here on alphadrome. Since I started collecting my love for plastic robots has always been there,  the pogots are special for me and I love the Hong Kong robots to! Actually I just collect what I like 😊😊😊

My wishlist still exists of more than 35 robots, so I hope to show you by the years how my collection will grow slowly.

Enjoy the pictures!

Regards, Alle

IMG_8893.JPG

IMG_8894.JPG

IMG_8896.JPG

IMG_8897.JPG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alle

• Martian Gil

• 6Stelab9

• robotoy75

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic collection Alle!   great lighting!

I just love the face of the robot driving the Horikawa tank - cheers!

Thank you guys for all the friendly comments! Andyman and Tinplate6 great you love the pogots! I really concentrated a couple of years finding them..., even with a contact in Russia. Guess they propose for me a bit how a robot has to be..., a bit simple maybe, but next to eachother it's a colorful gathering! Cheers Alle

Alle , agreed the Pogots look brilliant all together.

Love the way you have separated both styles top row bottom row.

I only had two, one of each style.

Did they make any with a different chest design?

Spark, I have only seen two types of chest plate; the first generation looks a bit like a circuit board, the second generation is more abstract colors, and they removed the electronic elements from the design.

Some boxes, unfortunately there is no space available in the robot closet...🙁Really do like the design of the Lunar Spaceman boxes...😎

IMG_9051.JPG

IMG_9052.JPG

Alle I agree the Lunar Spaceman box art is great.

I used to display some boxes behind the robots.

I just had a thought, maybe just the lid behind the robot and store the rest of the box / boxes safely.

Spark, in the closet I made a kind of stairs for display, see picture. So putting the box behind the robot will not fit unfortunately... 

Guess in the future i need to store more and more boxes when the collection slowly grows... Or an extra closet in the hallway  😄😄

IMG_9053.JPG