More on 1960's Daleks Toys

Mr.Zerox

Here is the ultra rare Dalek Pencil Sharpener. Sadly I have forgotten the name of the company that produced it, but as you can see its a scaled down version of the Herts Plastic Moulders Dalek!

DalekPencilSharpener1.jpg

DalekPencilSharpener1a.jpg

Here are the Cherilea Ltd Daleks. First issued in 1964, this is the retooled 1965 versions with the mega rare Cherilea Mechanoid. The Daleks came is 6 colours and were known as "swapit Daleks" as you could swap the pieces around and make up your own colour combinations. The Daleks stand at 2 1/2 inches and the Mechanoid at 3 inches. The Mechanoid only had a short run and came in Blue, Green, Silver and Red. They too could have their pieces swapped around to make up different colour combinations.

CherileaDaleks&Mechanoid.jpg

Fantastic collection Xerox!
I'm not typically a box guy, but I love the art on those old Dalek packages.

Here is a pic of a laser cut Dalek kit my son picked up - we did this tonight.   I also posted these pics to the Dalek thread as well.

Cheers!

20170126_200242.jpg

That's a nice laser cut kit you have there Martian Gil, I am sure you and your son had great fun making it up :biggrin: Thanks for posting.

Hi All. 

I have decided to let go of one of my Blue Codeg clockwork Daleks. It will be a private sale and I am open to swaps,part swaps/part cash or cash. If anyone is interested then do look at the for sale part of the forum.

Many thanks. 

Blue.jpg

Archived