BotStock 14 - The Official Thread

DEEP SPACE-11

Hmmmm! I just called the Black Horse Inn and made reservations for April 13th through the 16th. I hadn't read about the restaurant so I didn't ask about that. They are offering $49 a night room rate for Morphy's and Botstock if that is the date we are sticking to. We will be there regardless.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:38 AM, Joe K. said:

Note the "Catalog Unavailable" designation. Morphy's has cut back on printing hardcopy catalogs. Digital copy only available. So, stock up on your printer's ink cartridges.  

CORRECTION: It is now my understanding that there will be a printed catalog copy, with  approximately 500 robots and space toys!

Ok, well, there has been a change in schedule, and I'll be going to Botstock after all...Yay! I'll be there early on Friday, staying through Sunday, see you there!

Hi all.

Due to a bunch of factors especially Kelly's health over the past number of months with ongoing tests etc... regretfully we will have to sit this one out.

We'll be there in spirit!!:cheers:

Archived