BotStock 14 - The Official Thread

DEEP SPACE-11

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, Perry won the Alphabot this year, lucky guy.

Despite the fact that we did miss all those who could not attend, we managed to have a good time anyway. Morphy's auction Saturday was great, although I didn't win anything. I did manage to purchase some nice guns from Richard, and a really nice Moon Robot From Jay. Perry had great stuff too, but I ran out of cash. Sadly, when all was said and done, the traditional "last supper" at Zia Maria's was only Ken, Pam, Joe and I, but the food was great, and the camaraderie was even better. 

Thanks Joe, for hosting Botstock 14, always the generous soul.

13 hours ago, Andyman said:

So who won the Andybot this year?

As Brady's already reported, Perry (THUNDER) is Alpha XIV's new owner:

pm212a.JPG

My thanks to Jay, Richard and Perry for these new pieces to my collection:

b14 joe.JPG

and to all the participating members who, once again, made this year's get-together a success.

Cool! Perry needs some robots! Lol. Congrats!

I miss going to Botstock. but I just don't have the money to do it right anymore. I had such a great time at the Botstocks I did attend so it's hard not to make it these days. Hopefully one day I will be able to make it across the country again to see you all who I consider my good friends (and meet some of my new friends for the first time). Cheers!!

• 1 month later...

Ditto Andyman, a GREAT tube o' swag made its way to Canada too!   Thank you Joe you're a wonderful person...really made our day, you know how much we appreciate it.  Thank you to whoever gave out the lenticular placemat, pens and keyrings.  Terrific poster Andy!

Hooray,  a tube reached me today. Thanks, Joe and the guys - a great pick-me-up. A poster, keyfob robot, and customised pen and notepad. The last two have been appropriated by my wife for shopping lists.

• 1 month later...
  • Brian.. unpinned this topic

Archived