MTH Replica Robby Space patrol

NovoRobo

Hi.How collectable are the MTH Replica Robby Space Patrol.Are they a good investment.What price should I pay for a mint example with boxes and all packaging.Im a new collector.

Providing you don't pay too much they are a good investment and collectable, depending of course if want one in your collection. Here are some achieved prices at auction, commision to add, about 20% + shipping and any customs import duty if it applies to you - I have one complete with its outer box and the original shipping box, won't be selling it for a long time. I have seen them make much higher prices.

on ebay. They cost $499 when first on sale.

MTH Robby Space Patrol.jpg

Hi.can you tell me does the dome on the cragstan astronaut have a hole in the top?I know it's cousin the space conqueror has a hole to take an aerial which the cragstan does not have.Ive seen a reproduction dome that supposedly is for both.Ive just bought a cragstan astronaut without a dome.If I get the reproduction dome is it easy to fit?Thanks.

Archived