Premier spacemen

RenMarx

I have been able to find some of these spacemen lately at great prices. My wife actually found the two clear ones just the other day!

While there is some damage to the faces of the two clear ones, I think this is the best to hope for since they only cost 5 bucks a piece. The one has some red coloring inside it and the other clear one has a bit of yellow inside. Luckily nothing is broken though!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Some great pieces there Perry, I really need to look for a few of the clear ones.  I like the Premier spacemen as a group, they're a good size and very stable when standing up.  If you look at theme closely you'll find all sorts of variations...example, some of the Egyptian looking guys will have an oval shaped disk on the chest and some will have round.  Have you found any with holes in their feet, we're still trying to figure that one out?

Yeah, in the feet of the clear one to the left in the pic, there are what I would call indentions in the feet. Is that what your calling holes? Other than that there aren't any holes. All the rest are very flat footed. Here's a shot of what I see.

image.jpeg

Well, those are holes indeed! I guess the mystery continues. Gotta be something out there that had pins for these to be attached huh? Or maybe Premier planned on putting pins on the wings of some of the spaceships and later decided not to, but the holes were already added to some of the spacemen at that point, when they discovered these figures would stand ok on the wings without pins. A man can guess!

The Premier spacemen have grown in the last two days! With the gift of a silver Hosehead from our own Tinman, an extremely generous collector btw, and the purchase of a lot of Flash Gordan figures and ships from eBay, I am very pleased that I have a well represented army now! This doesn't mean I'm finished btw.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Archived