BOTSTOCK X I I I - THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Tinplate6

WHAT: BotStock XIII - The thirteenth annual gathering of Alphadrome members and their families. Robot and Space Toy Collectors UNITE!

WHEN: Friday, April 29th, Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1, 2016.

WHERE: The Toy Robot Museum in Stoudtburg Village, Adamstown, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

• Thursday:  Pre-game show; A dinner at the black Horse Tavern for the early birds
  • Friday: Renninger's Antiques Extravaganza, Kutztown, PA / 9AM-4PM  -  Dinner at the Blackhorse Tavern / 6PM,  then hang out with "Uncle Joe"
  • Saturday: Phil R.'s Collection /10 AM - Then the big dinner at the Park Place Diner / 6PM - followed by room sales, and a rousing get together at the gazebo!
  • Sunday: The strip and local Renninger's antiques mall - last meal at Zia Maria's

The Black Horse Lodge - The Official accommodations for BotStock XIII.

http://www.blackhorselodge.com/

Antiques Capital, USA

http://www.antiquescapital.com/

WHO: RSVP if you plan on joining in. Also, let us know who'll be coming with you so nametags can be available.

WHY: Its the happiest place on earth!! (for 72 hours anyway).

Additional "fine tuning" info and posts to follow...

Mr. Hayes - Might you be able to "pin" this thread to the top of the Botstock Forum? Thanks, Brian!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attendees so far...

Joe/Joe K.

Phil/Phil R.

Brady/ Tinplate6

Ken/Kennetzel

Pam/Pam 

Andy/Andyman

Phil G./Kanaan

Michael/Morbius

Kelly/Alteria

Brian/Dr. Atomic

Brent/I Robot

Kim, the manager at the Blackhorse gave us a block of 10 rooms @ $65.49 per night, including tax. I booked mine for Thursday, April 28, Friday, the 29th and Saturday the 30th, with a checkout on Sunday, May 1st.

So, we are off to the races; please book your rooms as soon as possible and tell 'em this is for Botstock!

Most, if not all, rooms have two beds, so double up.

I am in the process of getting reservations at the Black Horse tavern for a dinner Thursday night, and Friday night, as well as reserving the downstairs room at the Park Place Diner for Saturday night....more to follow.

NOTE: for you "go getter's", remember, The Kutztown Renninger's show opens officially on Thursday, 28 April at 10AM, so, if you've got enough Moxie, go for it!!

I've just returned from The Park Place Diner. The downstairs dining room is now reserved for us:

Saturday, April 30th, 2016 at 6:00 PM. Off the menu items for your dining pleasure, 6% sales tax, and 20% gratuity included.

Let us know if you'll be attending so a final head count can be given.

"Raffle" and SWAG items graciously accepted (but not mandatory).

One more thing to begin thinking about:

The Official BotStock XIII Poster Contest.

Great response folks, but there are more out there; don't hesitate, you'll miss out on a great Botstock!

Additionally, the Friday, April 29th, opening night dinner at the Black Horse Tavern is reserved for 6PM...yummy!

For any newcomers, here's a hint of what CAN go on at Botstock!

Now there's another perfect reason to attend Botstock!  Not to mention, camaraderie, seeing amazing collections, great fun, food and the possibility of discovering that rare item(or better yet, building it!).   

Archived