BOTSTOCK 13 ????

robobob

Well, if we opt for the Renninger's, there are several hotels/inns in or near Kutztown:

Or, we could stay at ye olde Black Horse Lodge in Adamstown, and commute the 20-30 minutes each day? Thoughts?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinplate6

• Morbius

• kennetzel

• Phil R

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, if we opt for the Renninger's, there are several hotels/inns in or near Kutztown:

Or, we could stay at ye olde Black Horse Lodge in Adamstown, and commute the 20-30 minutes each day? Thoughts?

The room rates at these locations will probably be bumped up a notch because of the event. Staying at The Black Horse might save a few dollars.

I'm open to hosting B-XIII. As always, my concern is that our annual get-together doesn't become "stale". Checking out the Kutztown weekend and Phil's collection (VERY impressive, BTW. I've seen it. Love it!) would change things up a bit. As in the past, whatever the membership decides, will be it. 

Black Horse sounds good to me. Kutztown is not that far from there, not to mention, it's close to Joe's and the restaurants we usually patronize during the event.

Phil, as you are technically co-hosting this year's get together, what is your input? Perhaps Friday at the extravaganza, Saturday early at your place, and dinner and room sales at the lodge Saturday night, and Sunday local on the strip and the Renninger's in town?

Sounds like a great plan Tinplate6, I'd side with Black Horse hotel again.  Joe, for myself and Kelly it never gets stale at your place or seeing (robot) family. 

We could have at my place but once you see my displays, only 2-3 people in the room at one time mind you, there's not much else to do and there is probably lead in the water.

Thanks for the warning, Andy, but it looks like Phil and Joe have the lock on this one, either way, we still are looking forward to seeing you again this year.:thumbs:

Ok, we need to start hearing from the rest of the clan...THIS IS BOTSTOCK PEOPLE, the happiest place on earth!!!  :thumbs:

I Robot
Tinman
Pam
Plasticaugie
Kanaan
Electric Robot & Son
Dr. Atomic                                                                              

Steve

Thunder

Kronos57

Glenn

Robot Hunter

Robot Hut

Robotnut

ZZrobot

RoboBob

Fineas

And anyone else I neglected to mention...

Folks, we NEED your input on this!  :hail:

Oh, and this is not just a stateside invitation, this could go global baby! Remember, it's only a hop, skip, and a flight from Europe!  :diggin:

Phil, as you are technically co-hosting this year's get together, what is your input? Perhaps Friday at the extravaganza, Saturday early at your place, and dinner and room sales at the lodge Saturday night, and Sunday local on the strip and the Renninger's in town?

This sounds like a great plan to me, count me in for BOTSTOCK XIII whichever way it plays out.