Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I really like these prints by Ron Gross.

RG Uninvited Guests.jpg

They are all nice but this one with this style is my fav. Gives the vintage memories a clean, crisp look. :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

Great to see more L.I.S stuff being released as there 50th continues.

What we have here is The Golden Boy version which will sell out fast.

Lost In Space Electronic Lights & Sounds B9 Robot Golden Boy Edition A Newbury Comics Exclusive! A Diamond Select Toys release! This Robot just got an upgrade! Diamond Select Toys has taken their 10-inch rendition of B9, the friendly helper robot from Lost in Space, and given it a golden touch! This Golden Boy version features an all-new paint scheme, as seen in the episode "The Cave of the WIzards," and features lights and sounds taken straight from the classic sci-fi TV show. Lights on his head and chest blink constantly while B9 is on, and additional lights and exclusive "Golden Boy" dialogue are triggered with the push of a button, including "From now on, I'd appreciate it if you would call me Golden Boy," "I am a cybernetic hero," and "Watch it, I do not like grubby hands on my suit of gold!" You can also manually raise and lower his head, open and close his claws, extend his arms and turn his torso to the left and right. He even has wheels so you can roll him around! Comes packaged in a full-color window box with try-me feature.

So we now have another great color version to be added to this Diamond run along side of the silver one.

Golden boy (5).jpg

G Silver boy.jpg

Golden boy (2).jpg

I also have an order for this version should be coming within the week. I am also on the look out for the Black and White B-9 soon to be released by Diamond Select along with the Golden Jupiter bottle opener.  :biggrin:

Lost in Space.JPG

That would be great to see since mine is coming in another 2 days. This is great to see how Diamond Select is adding to there line-up of excellent looking B-9s. There is also another version coming out done in White. It looks like my B-9 display area will be getting larger. :biggrin:

DSCN93573.JPG

Mine arrived today and is looking and working great. I will unbox him at a later time. This is my first B-9 done by Diamond select and if all works out I may have all 4 over time in there other great color combos. I managed to get 2 photos as he lights up and the second as the lights end.:biggrin:

DSC06511.JPG

DSC06512.JPG

DSC06517.JPG

DSC06523.JPG

Lost in Space Bill Mumy Signed Laser Pistol Prop Replica

• 40th anniversary limited edition!
  • This Laser Pistol Prop Replica is unmatched!
  • Remarkable 1:1 scale reproduction from Lost in Space.
  • Signed and numbered by Bill Mumy!
  • Features light and sound effects taken directly from the original series.

"Danger, Will Robinson!" Attention, all Lost in Space fans! If you care strongly about the classic Lost in Space television show, this Lost in Space Bill Mumy Signed Laser Pistol Prop Replica is just about the best item in the world for you! A full-size, 1:1 scale reproduction from Sci-Fi Metropolis, this remarkable item has been beautifully tooled and masterfully crafted. With sound effects taken from the original series, and updated lighting effects, this limited edition prop replica comes with a custom plaque that's signed and numbered by Bill Mumy! The pistol measures 20-inches long x 13-inches tall x 5-inches wide and is hand crafted in the USA. Limited edition of only 250 pieces. Item is made from resin with a paint coating that gives it a metallic feel.

This Laser is due out Feb-2016 the cost is around $950.00  :biggrin:

Laser Limited.jpg

Now this would be a great addition for those who collect the New Golden Boy B-9. There was a Funko limited run on the same color back in 2012 and have become hard to find.:biggrin:

Golden boy 2012.jpg