Lost in Space 50th Anniversary

Roboto

Its almost here and soon we may be seeing cool stuff for us to buy.

lost in space 50th.jpg

14MFM278_Famous-Monsters-.jpg

lost in space (2).jpg

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment pays tribute to one of the most iconic television series of all-time as “Lost in Space: The Complete Series” arrives on Blu-ray for the first time ever on September 15. Running from 1965-1968, this collection allows fans to bring home Irwin Allen’s intergalactic family saga that earned an enormous following of devoted fans over the years. Set in the space age future of 1997, follow the heart-racing, cliff-hanging adventures of John Robinson and his family aboard the Jupiter 2, along with Robot B-9 and the delightfully devious Dr. Zachary Smith

Produced with Space Productions, Inc. and Synthesis Entertainment, this massive 18-disc set contains all 83 episodes remastered in high definition and over seven hours of exciting extras with recently discovered content you won’t find anywhere else in the galaxy. It’s out-of-this-world fun for everyone!  Highlights include new commentaries on classic episodes with the original cast, 50th anniversary interviews with the original series cast and hours of archive footage offering incredible and unprecedented access into Irwin Allen’s personal archives.  In addition, the Blu-ray includes an exclusive cast performance of Bill Mumy’s unproduced 1980 epilogue script, featuring Mumy, Angela Cartwright, Marta Kristen, Mark Goddard and more!  :thumbs:

LIS_NWr12_hires.jpeg

B-9 has taken out the license plate and soon it will be on the car. :biggrin:

B-9 License plate 3.JPG

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Release date for this version on Blue-ray is Sep-15. I like what they have done to the set with the art work.  :thumbs:

Lost In Space Blue Ray.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Jupiter 2 and B9 bottle openers. Very nicely detailed. I'm happy with them.

Some  like myself and some friends are making extremely limited custom made LIS stuff to celebrate the anniversary also...Commercial offerings are pretty limited.

11295719_846716568716719_9173446827060215619_n.jpg

20150213_141448.jpg

20150418_155054.jpg

20150213_143110.jpg

20150612_154551_001.jpg

smith in mustard shirt.jpg

Lost In Space Derelict Spaceship 1/350 Scale Model Kit:

Finally, after 40 years we get an official Derelict Spaceship model kit from Lost In Space. The kit is 1/350 scale made of injection molded plastic and comes with a tiny 1/30 scale Jupiter II. Comes in a nice full color graphic box with assembly instructions.
This one should be out around Nov-2015.  :biggrin:

18LPL25_Derelict_01.jpg

18LPL25_Derelict.jpg

Now that is a  dvd set I would like to have. Lost In Space at 50- sounds like me in 2 years! but seriously, some very cool stuff coming out for this anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost In Space Chariot 1/24 Scale Lighting Kit for Moebius:

Here's a deluxe light kit for the 1/24 scale Chariot vehicle from Lost In Space. Requires electronic building skills. 
Just in time to light up your Chariot as we enter the 50th Ann. This version to be out Sept. 2015.

03LVE02_Chariot-Light-Kit.jpg