And the winner is:

ds-11_poster.thumb.jpg.f55809dc4e05ee38f

Congrats, DEEP SPACE-11. You are the winner of

b12_bot.thumb.jpg.cadff945337cb8337889f6

John Rigg's BS12 Alphabot. Email me a mailing address,

thetoyrobotmuseum(at)yahoo(dot)com, and I'll get it out to

you ASAP. Will you be needing Phil R's assistance in getting

these printed up?

Congratulations, Marcy. If you do need my help to try and get the posters done for Botstock, my email address is redmanrestores@comcast.net. I know that Staples can do them right away if they have a file. You could possibly send it by email and I could copy it on a thumb drive.What size did you figure, 16 x 20?  Or you could go on their website and possibly still have it printed in York so that I could pick them up. Normally Botstock and other Alphadrome members defray the cost of the posters. We would probably need about 25 posters now and could get more later if necessary.

Thank's to all those that participated in the poster contest, both designing and voting.  Congratulations to Marcy for a great winning poster design.

Thanks!

Excited to have my first Alphabot!

I've got my local fine art printer running 25 12x18 posters today and I'll Priority Mail them up to Joe.

Wish I could be there but it wasn't in the cards this year.

Congrats Marcy.......I would also like a poster if there are any extras...... ;o)  look forward to the Botstock pics.....thanks mark/nasa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you, Joe.:biggrin:

Here is what the lovely USPS driver delivered, btw. No worries, it straightened out well enough to display.  Thanks again, my friend  !!

20151109_175337.jpg

Archived