Botstock Is At Joe's Robot Museum This Year. Who Wants To Go.

kennetzel

We're getting a mix of those who want to go and those who can't go in the other thread. So how about we start a list of who WANTS to go to Botstock this year. Pam and I certainly wish to attend and the second weekend in June is good for Pam and me, the weekend of the 12th (provided it's okay with Joe). So that's two.

Well, obviously, it all depends on exactly where it will be; I don't see where that had been settled. However, with that having been said, if it is back at Uncle Joe's...I'm in.

Well, Joe offered up his museum if Brady was up to it. But I haven't herd since. But as time goes by, it's getting later and later to plan on April for the Chicago Toy Show. So as time goes by, it's going to have to be at an alternate place...like Joe's, if he's up to it. I'd love to go there myself.

Thank you Joe. It will be a pleasure seeing you and your shop again. So I guess it's official...Botstock is at the Robot Museum again this year. Now to get people to go. C'mon folks, sign up now that we know where it will be.

Sounds great to have Botstock at Joe's museum...thank-you very much Joe!

I'm looking forward to this like a kids visit to a candy store:)

Do you guys recommend or have a hotel of choice when staying in that area?

Just looking at booking flights, etc.

Cheers,

Brent

Everybody always stays at the Black horse inn. But that is set up by the planners. We usually get a botstock discount. So...the Powers that Be...who put this all together will have to let us know as time goes on. I can't plan. I live in Buffalo, NY, and don't know my way around there except from the hotel to Joe's. So now that it looks like we got the ball rolling, the planners have to take over now and set up the hotels, dinners and swag get together. I don't know who does all this, but time to hand the ball to the planners. I was just a cheerleader trying to get the ball rolling so we can plan vacation days and things. So we also have to set the weekend in stone, and right now it looks like the second weekend (12th I think?) of June.

Okee-dokee, so, Joe and I will be co-hosting again this year then. :thumbs: All we need now is a firm date, however, like Joe, my place is open everyday. :biggrin: We will need a headcount before we can set up reservations and all that. So, so far we have:

Joe/Joe K.

Brady/Tinplate6

Ken/Kennetzel

Brent/I Robot

Leon/Kilroy

Thanks Tinplate for stepping in. My wife Pam, again, will also be attending. When I posted the date of the weekend of June 12th, Kilroy said that is a good weekend for him and his wife would attend as well. Leon wanted it later because he could not attend if it was earlier. Same with me...I already bought tickets for the Niagara Falls Comicon for everybody for Christmas which is June 5, 6 and 7. Which is why I floated the date of June 12th. And so far all who says they will attend so far agreed with the date as well.

Archived