BUCK ROGERS VALENTINE

Phil R

OK, it's not officially a Buck Rogers valentine but the closest thing to one. I first saw this valentine a few years ago on ebay but did not buy it. Now that I've seen it again I can say that it's real and not made up by someone. The rocket is an exact copy of the Marx Buck Rogers Rocket Police Patrol without the Buck rogers lettering. For some odd reason the artist even added the windup key. The valentine is mechanical and 10" x 7". It will make a nice addition to my Buck Rogers collection.

post-221-0-94303500-1391897245_thumb.jpg

Jim, it's good to hear from you. The last time I carelessly let someone outbid me. I'm officially caught up with my backlog, retired now and only doing restoration when I feel like it. I'm going to be working on models, some personal projects and your items with dioramas in the near future.

I am never very far away. it is wonderful to hear about your retirement Phil. I cant wait to see your projects. I actually attempted a couple of wood carvings over Christmas. Not quite up to my old standards but good enough to keep me trying. I may even have a go at the lathe again this spring.. So put your thinking cap on and come up with an idea for another Phim collaboration.

Jim

Archived