• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• Tinman

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another new addition to the Iron Man series. This one should be out later in January 2015.

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys continue to expand the “House Party Protocol” and are delighted to officially introduce the Iron Man Mark XXII "Hot Rod" Sixth Scale Figure. This Hot Toys Exclusive is the latest addition to the MMS Diecast Series. Made of diecast material and realistically designed to look accurate to the Hot Rod armor as it appears in the movie.

The Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure is crafted with fine details featuring metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on the legs and LED light-up functions. :biggrin:

post-856-0-14209900-1418085663_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-99879100-1418085678_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-82294000-1418085687_thumb.jpg

Another addition to the series due out as a pre-order late next year.

As seen in Iron Man 3, Tony Stark has built the Striker (Mark XXV), also known as the Heavy Construction Suit. This suit is designed for assisting in heavy construction with its distinctive Pneumatic Hammers. Although the hammers are not designed for combat, they still proved to be lethal when Striker assisted in eradicating the two Extremis soldiers attacking James Rhodes.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Iron Man (Mark XXV) Striker Sixth Scale Collectible Figure which features a distinctive suit design with a pair of Pneumatic Hammers, special paint application with distressed effects, LED light-up function and figure stand. :biggrin:

post-856-0-09772600-1418344399_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-96939700-1418344413_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This version should be out August of 2015. :biggrin:

The extremely-anticipated Avengers: Age of Ultron, is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when Tony Stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans...
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are thrilled to jump start the
Avengers: Age of Ultron, collectible series by presenting the Iron Man Mark XLIII Sixth Scale Collectible Figure! It is also the newest addition in the MMS Diecast Series which consists of diecast material and a realistic design to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster film.

The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron,featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I.

post-856-0-46476300-1419119275_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-09630200-1419119291_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are very excited to present the new Artist Mix Collection series! Hot Toys will collaborate with different artists and designers from various spectrums to re-imagine movie characters in a special art form with unique style.

To kick-off the Artist Mix Collection, Hot Toys has joined hands with famous Japanese toy artist Touma and are thrilled to introduce the first series of Artist Mix Figures based on Marvels Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Each Artist Mix Figure has a bobble-head and stands approximately 14cm tall (Hulkbuster stands approximately 20cm tall) and perfectly combines the movie character's designs with Touma's distinctive art style! :biggrin:

This version should be out by Oct 2015.

post-856-0-37822300-1423268156_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-24190700-1423268202_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-33527500-1423268215_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered an Iron Man 3, Silver Centurion MK 33 figure...my first Hot Toys figure and a little cheaper off Amazon with free shipping. I may get addicted to these things!

post-329-0-04491400-1423974966_thumb.jpg

They are great looking and yes they can become very addictive. There is so much going on with Iron Man now and I see many more Items coming up. I like what they have started doing with a new line up that are around 6" tall. :biggrin:

Expanding their popular line of collectible figures, Hot Toys is excited to announce an new Artist Mix Collection, featuring collaborations with different artists and designers to re-imagine movie characters with unique style. To kick things off, they’ve teamed up with famous Japanese toy artist Touma* to introduce their first series of ArtistMix Figures based on one of the most anticipated movies of 2015 Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron!

post-856-0-56915900-1424023173_thumb.jpg

I was going to order the "Heartbreaker" suit but wanted one with the option of showing Tony Stark's face. They're so darned expensive I'll have to pick and choose, there's no way I could spend the money on every variation. I just received Sideshow's R2-D2 and have C-3PO on order, not to mention The Iron Giant and Iron Giant bolt by Mondo...and the Captain America from the Avengers: Age of Ultron. Money to put towards robots and space toys may be a little tight this year!

I'm not a fan of the Artist Mix collection and would rather have seen a scaled down figure with realistic proportions. I'd love to see 6" versions of all the Iron Man suites, no moving parts required.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Roboto, I'm hooked! I received the Silver Centurion Iron Man a couple weeks ago and will be picking up my Heartbreaker on my way home for work. They're very high quality and so well done...but because of the price I'll have to be very selective!

post-329-0-81969300-1425314968_thumb.jpg

The Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker are excellent additions and hopefully you will be adding photos so we can see how they look displayed. There are so many types out there that a collector can really become hooked on them. :biggrin:

From the blockbuster film, Iron man 3 Sideshow Collectibles and Legacy Effects are proud to present the Iron Patriot 1:4 Scale Maquette.

Sideshow has teamed up with long time collaborators at Legacy Effects Studio, the special FX masters behind every Iron Man film, to produce the ultimate screen accurate Iron Patriot collectible!

Measuring at 22 inches in height, the impressive 1:4 Scale Maquette captures Colonel James Rhodes in his Iron Patriot armor from Iron Man 3. Each 1:4 Scale Maquette includes a reveal portrait of actor Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes, a fully deployed Iron Patriot armored portait, individually painted hand finished armor with a high gloss paint application, and incredible light-up features in the eyes, chest, and repulsor thrusters in the palms of his hands.

Displayed atop a themed base, this is the must-own Iron Man collectible for collections worldwide!

This version limited to 3,500 should be out around May of this year. :biggrin:

post-856-0-75506000-1425325179_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-94082400-1425325196_thumb.jpg

The Hulkbuster armor is expected to be officially announced in the very near future and will be massive...the price is anyone's guess but I'm sure it will be significant.

Sounds like it's gonna be a bit over $700 (plus shipping) but it won't be available in the U.S. till around Christmas 2016...so I'll have plenty of time to save. Here's a guesstimate of it's size compared to the Mk 43 armor. I'll be getting one!

post-329-0-20466700-1425435939_thumb.jpg

Here's an unofficial photo that shows the Hot Toys Hulkbuster opened up to expose Tony Stark in the MK 43 armor...an Iron Man within an Iron Man!

post-329-0-05526900-1425472097_thumb.jpg