Iron Man 3

Roboto

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Hot Toys' Series 2 of the Iron Man 3 Sixth Scale Collectible busts. In this second series, they are introducing more suits from the "House Party Protocol" which includes the Mark VII, Mark 20- Python, Mark 22- Hot Rod, Mark 23- Shades, Mark 27- Disco, Mark 28- Jack, or Mark 40- Shotgun. Fans can also pre-order the deluxe Iron Man 3 Series 2 Set which includes all seven busts along with an exclusive eighth bust, the Holographic Mark XLII.

Each Collectible Bust is presented in fine sculpture, highlighting the light-up functions and metallic/holographic colored painting on armor.

This set is a pre-order due out in January 2015 . :biggrin:

post-856-0-22313700-1399592038_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• Tinman

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hot Toys is proud to present this distinctive armor from the Iron Legion, the Iron Man Mark XLI 'Bones' sixth scale collectible figure! Featuring finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions and accessories as well as specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will. This version to be out around April of 2015. :biggrin:

post-856-0-38640900-1405121444_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Iron Man Workshop Accessories sixth scale collectible set! In addition to the popular MMS series, Hot Toys developed their new Power Pose and MMS Diecast lines especially for the Marvel Studios' blockbuster film, Iron Man 3.

The Workshop Accessories collectible set is a great complement to the Hot Toys' Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece Series featuring accessories that can be used together with Hot Toys sixth scale Mark XLII and Tony Stark collectible figures to reenact scenes from the movie!

Should be out this September. :biggrin:

post-856-0-69774500-1406590384_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-84623400-1406590396_thumb.jpg

In the film Iron Man , Tony Stark is seen repairing the Mark III hanging from his ceiling with numerous cables and wires connected to the armor. To let fans reenact this special scene in Tony's workshop, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to present the Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Sixth Scale Figure as an addition to the Diorama Series! This is an excellent addition to your Iron Man collection and completes the workshop diorama!

This version should be out July 2015. :biggrin:

post-856-0-74937700-1407194144_thumb.jpg

How here is one very cool looking Bust to add to the Iron Man 3 collection called Stealth Iron Man. Tony Stark has been captured in approximately 1:2 scale, wearing his blue 'stealth' armor, based on the comic art of Iron Man #152. This intricate polystone statue features every minute detail, right down to every nut, bolt and rivet. The entire bust is cast in high-quality polystone, hand finished and hand painted to exacting standards this version has been sold out. :biggrin:

post-856-0-70719200-1407807506_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to introduce the Iron Man Mark XXXVI 'Peacemaker' Sixth Scale Figure 2014 Summer Exclusive!

Next in line from Iron Man 3's "House Party Protocol", the brightly-colored Mark XXXVI armor, aptly nicknamed 'Peacemaker', was designed by Tony Stark for controlling riots and keeping the peace. The suit features special metallic orange, dark grey and silver paint application with distressed effects, LED light-up functions, and themed figure base.

This version should be out in October 2014. :biggrin:

post-856-0-64449100-1409094419_thumb.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Heartbreaker - Iron Man Mark 17 Limited Edition Collectible Figure, the Artillery Level RT suit. Featuring red and gold colored armor and LED light up functions, the Heartbreaker - Iron Man Mark 17 is the perfect addition to a growing collection of Iron Man armor. :biggrin:

This version coming out towards the end of this year.

post-856-0-12946500-1409591748_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-33359500-1409591759_thumb.jpg

Back when I was reading Iron Man comics, one of the things I liked most was the array of suits Tony had in his lab. Iron Man 3 tried to bring this to the big screen but I felt the movie was the worst of the trio; I thought there was WAY TOO MUCH of Tony jumping from suit to suit and I didn't like the ability of operating them remotely, especially when all of them were battling the bad guys at the same time. If the suits can be made to work independent of an occupant, why put one on at all and risk your life?

What was the deal with the "Clean Slate" protocol, I guess I just don't understand?

Do you own any of these that can be found under this thread; if so, how about a review?

For myself I always have enjoyed reading comics and seeing movies about Iron Man. Out of all his suits I like the Red/Yellow version the most . This area of collecting for me is strickly photos an informantion about them for all to see like these USB hands in 8 to 16 GB. :biggrin:

post-856-0-42845100-1409680134_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coming April 2015 another cool addition to the series. :biggrin:

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure from the film Iron Man 2.
Made of diecast material, this realistically designed movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash Mark II in the movie.
This figure features a helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Mickey Rourke, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, a magnetic mask, highly detailed mechanical design, metallic black painted full body armor with distressed effect, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, pair of whips with real-like flashes and light-up function, and a specially sculpted diorama figure base.

post-856-0-39463200-1413243437_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-05280100-1413243450_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-92182600-1413243460_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-76047800-1413243472_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Coming out in July 2015. :biggrin:

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the ultimate screen-accurate representation of Tony’s first advanced prototype armor. Fully deployed and ready to be put to the test, the Mark II stands an incredible 26” tall on an impressive Stark Industries gantry base. Destined to one day become a true war machine, the sleek silver suit is crafted with premium grade polystone, finished with a high gloss metallic paint application, and brilliant light-up features in the eyes, chest and palm repulsors. Displayed along with a decorative ‘Iron Man Mark II' nameplate, this dynamic statue is an incredible addition to any Hall of Armor.

post-856-0-35013700-1415490252_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-11632200-1415490264_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-76767700-1415490277_thumb.jpg