Ultrarobotman's collection

Ultrarobotman

Thank You for the quick replies, Roboto! Finally, for the new Christmas 2012 additions will be the New Video Robot from Metal House/Osaka, with my "new" Masudaya missile tank in the background,which works great! I had a great year and I hope you all did too--post-1682-0-74728000-1356827899.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• Morbius

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last, but never least, my two favorite boxes that came with my new toys-post-1682-0-32898600-1356828125.jpg a very happy New Year to all! :thumbs: will post more sooner or maybe later, as I, also have two preorders from MetalHouse to come :biggrin:

The Space dooms do have very cool color combos. The Purple/Blacks are very hard to find not many made. Excellent addition with this one. :thumbs:

Yes, and thanks Roboto. When I was new to the internet :blush: around 5 yrs. or so ago, and just discovered Metal House Robots, I remember my wife AND daughter saying WO- that purple robot is neat! But I dismissed it and went after my passion, the rotate-o-matics. soon after, I tried to get one, but they were gone. Never seriously pursued one, but always had an eye out for one, to surprise them both. :pigsfly: pigs do sometimes fly, and now we all enjoy this one; long story short- yes, Roboto, this one is very cool, and I know they are among your very favorites.-- Ken :thumbs:

And so your collection grows very nice. I remember seeing the Prototype Roboteer for sale and a while ago I had added a few pics to this site on this one. Great addition to the collection with this very rare Roboteer. Great to see the New Video version and what makes this one so cool is they added it as a smoker if it had a fly eye head then it would be one very rare Space Doom smoker. The Metal Revolution looks great also and the color is very cool when they first came out it looked like the body was a black finish but after seeing yours it looks like they have painted it in the Horikawa fine metallic brown/black finish that the rare Space Evils came with. The Space Dooms and Evils are my most favorites and once in a while Ken still manages to have a few very rare color versions for sale. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

My son, a future Dromer, wanted his collection posted in the worst way on Alphadrome--I'm not sure but figured I should post his pics here in my collection I will do so under "UltraSON". So Please try to note the apprpriate headings,in the future. Not bad for a youngster following dad's footsteps, huh?post-1682-0-17965700-1361073699_thumb.jp

• 2 months later...

Fine batch of bots. You've got lots more than I had at nine--That would have been 1964, and I was probably only up to around thirty.

Very nice UltraRobotson!! There are a few there I don't have even after nearly 40 years of collecting...and are very nice pieces to have in your collection. Thank you for posting the pics, we have to know there are collectors to take over for us older folks. You can just imagine in the future some relatives inheriting this stuff and carting it all off to Goodwill for lack of knowledge.

Keep up the great focus on your collection.