Ultrarobotman's collection

Ultrarobotman

1 hour ago, 6Stelab9 said:

Congratulations for the robot captain, Ultrarobotman.  Don't you plan to have a MTU version?

Alain, it's seems you have all the versions of the revolving/Swivel robots

-Swivel robot (HK)/ orange and greenish version (there is a more black version I think)

-Walking robot with revolving action (HK)

- Revolving robot or  Walking explorer robot  (yone Japan)/ grey and red versions.

- Revolving and walking Robot (MTU/Korea)

I'd like to have them all.

I wonder if the box I own for the red yone was the same for the grey one because  I have often seen photos with  this combinaison.

No, I do not really plan on collecting the MTU's, the Yone was the original one I had as a kid so I like those. I will pick one up, however if it is very inexpensive just to compare to mine, I know the box is far more common to go with the MTU and the flint almost never sparks, so I am not really too interested in them.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• Morbius

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

Added this ME091 space tank to my collection for Christmas 2018. I always wanted one and this one is in great shape and works perfectly. 

CB1DC309-8340-4979-8D17-778029E4AC4B.jpeg

5C1B18E7-D3AB-4593-B62B-89C0722827CA.jpeg

ABBCAD3B-5A28-4436-91F2-BA08895D8130.jpeg

• 2 months later...

I have added a new Diamond Planet Robot to my collection thanks to our leader, Mr. Hayes. I love this robot, the color of him and the functions. Swinging arms that can be repositioned, googly eyes, moving meter, and sparking bottom. The box is impressive, sturdy, and sharp. The shipping box was very impressive and he was safely bubble wrapped inside BOTH boxes. He now stands proudly in my collection. Certainly the only Diamond Planet I will ever own. Thanks, Brian!

BF5C036E-57CC-4CBB-A0CE-88BD110A9532.jpeg

You sure have a lot of metal friends  😍👌 

"Where does he get those toys?"...Joker, Batman 1989

so many colors. an un-eartly aura of charm and fun. Amazing to see them all.  👀  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 10:16 PM, WmRShaw said:

Have you ever seen color variations in the Japan Yone version, however slight? Silver vs Brownish ?

No, my four look to be the same color, both the metal and plastic parts. They made so many of these, I suppose very slight color variations could have happened though.

Superb robby tank acquisition Ultrarobotman 😍 I just noticed that my version is slightly different from yours. The front of my tank is dented and the attachment of my tracks are made of iron.

Alain

robbychar.jpg

• 2 years later...

IMG_20230227_193057.jpg.401ed2feb668c78145a0a135a9dda1ee.jpgWe recently added this big loo, I spotted him standing in someone's front yard believe it or not and we made an offer and got it for $25.

Thank you, MG, and I should add that I truly did inform the owner beforehand of it's potential value. What makes the story great is while cleaning it and installing new eyebulbs, I found two pieces of paper from the original owner's school days with his name on them stuck inside and turns out I know the man who is now white haired and I've been waiting to run into him, as we live in the same town.