New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

These 3 Robots called The new Gear and The new Piston and The new TV can still be bought thru MH direct and even RI still has a few for sale. One of the rare times when all 3 types came with that Martian head look to them. :biggrin:

post-856-0-95321300-1426348523_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-66821900-1426348538_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-90180000-1426348551_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-63880900-1426348662_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Another great addition from MH to be added to the new 2015 series. This is No.#4 in the new series. Striking color combination of Black and Gold. Robot stands 12" tall, with moving antennas, head movement, walking action and bouncing pistons seen in his TV Screen. :biggrin:

As you can see this Black version is a perfect match to the other 3 from MH.

metalhouse piston.jpg

metalhouse new.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This Star Patrol 2 version is now available from MH dealers it has taken a while to be built and does quite a bit for its cost. Here are a few more pics that shows the silver metallic finish . This version has become a sell out and for those looking to buy such not all are smokers. When the first version of the Star Patrol-II came out late last year some were smokers as seen in the last photo from MH  it was mentioned that it smokes as roto however now the smoking option does not seem to be. If the mouth has that center hole then a smoker it is. :biggrin:

Mine has been ordered and should be arriving soon so we shall see.

starpatroltwo1_1024x1024.jpg

starpatroltwo2_1024x1024.jpg

starpatroltwo3_1024x1024.jpg

Star Patrol.jpg

Mine has arrived and is being returned because it was not built to smoke. I wonder if there were any that were sold that do smoke. It's my understanding Metal House unexpectedly changed these to not smoke. A shame to send mine back - I like the color and look but I wanted it to smoke like my first version.

002.thumb.JPG.f4e30345d89988c8e6d9bcda42

When MH first came out with this second version late last year I saw on there Osaka/MH sales site that it was a smoker and rotator as you can see in this photo the center of the mouth has that smoker hole but they may have started to run out of that smoker device. I also had mine as a pre-order and then saw the second version re-listed without the smoke. I will still keep mine since it has that Mr Atomic head look to it and only a very few are to be made. For the cost of $165.00 it is still worth it as is. :biggrin:

Star Patrol.jpg

Mine has arrived and is being returned because it was not built to smoke. I wonder if there were any that were sold that do smoke. It's my understanding Metal House unexpectedly changed these to not smoke. A shame to send mine back - I like the color and look but I wanted it to smoke like my first version.

002.thumb.JPG.f4e30345d89988c8e6d9bcda42

Mine arrived however the TV outer screen is in a silver satin finish unlike yours in the gold. 

Silver.JPG

My Star Patrol makes a great Rat-ta-tat sound however the body feels very loose and wobbles as he walks and rotates. I will take him apart on the front panel only to reform the 4 tabs that hold the 2 body halves together I have done this before. I will also oil and grease the drive area. The front panel lights up very bright and I just may paint the bulb red which will give him a different look as he runs.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at Metal House site this version is now sold out.

Mecha "Energy" Robot. NEW Metal House Japan 12" tall Tin Toy Robot Extreme Limited Edition. 12" Tall Tin Toy Robot equipped with lighted pistons his chest that bounce frantically.

energyrobot1_1024x1024.jpeg

Nothing really new from MH for now however I always wondered what happened to these 6 very limited version that came out late in 2011. They were for sale again in 2013 thru Japan only. The one in the center smokes from his head and has an inner chest red light he also makes a rat ta tat sound with his ray gun on his right hand all versions are walkers. The other ones on the left and right side have there eyes lit in green or red colors as they smoke from there mouth and there hands lite up which really make this version standout.  When they first came out for sale in Japan there cost was around $550.00 which was a nice price for what they did compared to what is out there now from MH.:biggrin:

MH one (3).jpg

MH one (2).jpg

Yes, those were some fantastic looking robots for sure. I especially like the heads as well as the hands. For me it is sad they never went into full production at a more reasonable price, I would have loved to own one.

Even with the price at the $500.00 level they had great color combos and addition of the green and blue feet which we do not see anymore on the newer models. This was also the first time that MH added lights within the hands so they lit up.:biggrin:

Guest TokyoTinToys

We would like to add a few things here, please remember that "info" posted here is not always correct and should not be treated as facts.

The TM series (01,02 and 03) was never planned for mass production. And YES there are still a few available and they even have their own designed boxes. If you are interested please contact us for details.

And by the way there is lots and some very interesting stuff coming up with MH, you just don't know about it yet...  :thumbs:

TM01-03_boxcover.jpg

TM01-02_boxcover.jpg

TM01-01_boxcover.jpg