A Little Window To The Past

maimo65

In the past year it couldn't have any important additions to my collection, but in the holidays I managed to arrange almost all the toys. greetings everyone.

vitrina1.jpg

vitrina2.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maimo65

• Roboto

• nasa

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool stuff, Miguel!   🙂
What's that little vehicle in front of your red Irwin Man from Mars?   btw - that silver Irwin - very cool - is that a variant or a custom?

16 minutes ago, Martian Gil said:

cool stuff, Miguel!   🙂
What's that little vehicle in front of your red Irwin Man from Mars?   btw - that silver Irwin - very cool - is that a variant or a custom?

Hi Martian Gill!!

The little vehicle is a Robot Acrobático from Lili Ledy, (Acrobatic Robot) it's incomplete, and the Irwin is a custom that I made with one that I found in very bad shape 🙂

acrobatico.jpg

lil.jpg

irw.jpg

Thanks for sharing those images. You have some great robots.🤖 I like the variety.

Condition doesn't have to be 'perfect' to me, either.....as long as it's mostly intact.

.and I never understood the need to have the box, either....but that's just me.🤔

7 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Thanks for sharing those images. You have some great robots.🤖 I like the variety.

Condition doesn't have to be 'perfect' to me, either.....as long as it's mostly intact.

.and I never understood the need to have the box, either....but that's just me.🤔

Thanks to all!!

Yes Golddalek for me too, I don't have the space neither than the budget to afford it.

And I like toys, I have a variety of toys from my childhood and others more old that I like it. Even I have new ones.

vitrina3.jpg