• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maimo65

• Roboto

• nasa

• Martian Gil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi MAIMO! Thanks for sharing these wonderful picture! You have a very nice display - WONDERFUL ALPS FUTURECAR!!! :)

Thank you Dirk! I´m glad to hear from you :)

Ditto Maimo your Alps future car is so beautiful. A great collection and a great display.

Thanks, and yes this car is in very good condition and very beautiful!

Hi Miguel.......thanks for posting the cool pics on the Mexican Robot movie ....do you know if there are any Mexican Robots left in Mexico? I had no idea they were hand built.....any idea on how many were made.....sure is a fascinating vintage robot and one I would love to own someday....thanks for the info....regards Mark/nasa

Hi Miguel.......thanks for posting the cool pics on the Mexican Robot movie ....do you know if there are any Mexican Robots left in Mexico? I had no idea they were hand built.....any idea on how many were made.....sure is a fascinating vintage robot and one I would love to own someday....thanks for the info....regards Mark/nasa

Hi Mark, I only have seen one and is in the Antique Toy Museum in Mexico City (the picture I put in the other post).

I´ll try to know more with the owner of the Museum.

I think that is very hard to find because it was a little factory with a low capacity of production. I don´t have seen another toy produced by this company (Juguetes Electromecanicos).

I´ll keep looking and let you know if I find something.

regards Miguel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very cool looking Man from Mars. :)

Yes, Thanks Roboto, its very special with his naive face but with his two guns ready to fight

• 3 weeks later...