Fantasy Of Space - Colinville 1950s

Brian..

You either love or hate the quirky, amateurish graphics that characterised most of Colinville's cards. This is the Fantasy of Space set distributed with the obligatory stick of pink horse hoof gum that stuck to your lungs. I have a far from complete sets of the first series and none from the second. I will happily trade/buy/beg any that you may have spare.

First Series, 28 cards

Second Series - ?

Also shown is the simple wrapper from the first set.

SDC10797.JPG

SDC10798.JPG

SDC10797.JPG

SDC10798.JPG

Hi Brian...gold dust! I'd love these, I remember our friend Phil having some of these at a toy fair, are these the same ones? the wrapper is something else!!!

Noel

Noel, where would we be without Phil! Some of them are from him and after years or harrassing I got him to part with them.

Brian, Yes, he did manage to come up with the goods, but he's still a mystery to this day :blink: I've still got most of the toys he sold me, he even got me the Marx Batmobile I sold to Saul Ferris in New York...how did he get it all??? :blink:

He was doing the Bolton Reebok fair up until I left for Australia, wheeling & dealing under the table with rare toys and bundles of cash!! :blink: you have to laugh :lol:

Noel

• 1 year later...

You either love or hate the quirky, amateurish graphics that characterised most of Colinville's cards. This is the Fantasy of Space set distributed with the obligatory stick of pink horse hoof gum that stuck to your lungs. I have a far from complete sets of the first series and none from the second. I will happily trade/buy/beg any that you may have spare.

First Series, 28 cards

Second Series - ?

Also shown is the simple wrapper from the first set.

post-1633-0-36745700-1328040157.jpg

• 7 years later...

hi I have the above fantasy of space book with the full set of cards and a good few other sets of cards and very old collectibles, I wouldn't know where to start to sell it all , theres several hundred cards in excellent condition in my cupboard that's been handed down to me.

thanks, I have a vast collection handed down to me, I think collectors should have the chance to get there hands on what I have, it will take some time to get through them all to list on ebay / privately etc

Archived