Robots And Donuts.

Sparkrobot

Eric Joyner...... I dont know everything about this artist,but by what I can see of his paintings he has a love of Robots and Donuts :huh: :)

Here's a link to his store.

http://www.ericjoyner.com/store.aspx

And a couple images of his artwork as a 'taster'post-540-061415100 1288718678.jpg

post-540-069502300 1288718958.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Golddalek

• Andyman

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric Joyner definitely loves his robots and donuts! Lots of great painting here, with a good eye for accurate detail on the 'bots.

I was a little disappointed that his limited edition prints were too pricey for my budget, but he also has much more affordable versions in his "Regular Prints" section (for example, a 12"x24" digital print for $27.84 on Epson Enhanced Matte paper, which I have used before with excellent results). There's also a section where you can get tshirts, mugs, etc. Both are done by Cafe Press. Thanks for the link Sparkrobot!

I just love Joyner's work. I have one of his signed prints, several of the merchandise (cards, calendars, mouse pad, etc), a uhh unofficial rendering on the back of my truck and I was quite please with the Robots and Donuts book as it had some images that I hadn't seen before.

Eric is a frequent exhibitor at the quarterly San Jose Toy Show. His work can also be seen on the sets of The Big Bang Theory. I have several of his prints around the house. An excellent artist and a delight to chat with.

Daniel

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Eric Joyners work is fantastic!  I have these two posters which I really enjoy and a 2014 calendar which Kilroy generously donated to my collection! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...