Noguchi Sparking Robot

Brian..

• 4 months later...

Brian,

Thanks for posting sweet box art like this! I see this subforum as a potentially great resource and would love to see more participation on it!

Speaking of which, I have done some restoration work on this file in Photoshop (removing the staples, cleaning up worn spots and tears, etc.). I'd love to share the restored file with the group. Is it more appropriate to post it as a new thread, or as a response to this thread?

Thanks! Dave

Much appreciated Dave. If it's a new robot box then start a new topic. If it's improvement on an exisitng one then use the original topic.

Hi Brian,

Due to global upload size limits, I can't re-upload the 2.something meg file. Here's a teaser for now... I'd appreciate some advice as to how to get the file on the site if you think it's worth posting.

Thanks! Dave (you can pm me if you think this kind of convo doesn't belong in the forums...I'm new at this sort of thing)

post-1473-0-81458300-1298268001.jpg

• 5 years later...

I don't think that the right side flap is correct on this box. Here, it is just the left side flap that has been copied and flipped. I think that on the original box, the picture spans from the left flap, across the front, and continues on the right side flap.

Archived