• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Space Evil in a great looking silver metallic finish only 25 makes for each eye color. :)

Wow Roboto! These are cool. I like the red-eyed version. Where may I find one?

Two of the hardest ones to find were the Black Space Evils with chrome eyes and the powder blue metallic ones with red eyes. They were made for the collector series . There were a few also made in the blue powder metallic with chrome eyes that also look fantastic. 🙂

post-856-095270200 1286832543.jpg

post-856-085480300 1286832608.jpgspacevilbluemetallic.jpg

DSC088633.jpg

p3a_on1.jpg

post-856-098193100 1286832784.jpg

There is a blue eye on Ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japan-Robot-Space-Evil-Metal-House-Silver-Blue-Eyes-/300379132953?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45effdd419

R.I may have a one red eye left check it out.

http://www.robotisland.com/product_info.php/products_id/566

Thanks Roboto...They are so cool! :)

Another series to look for are the Space dooms. They came very limited and had so many cool color combos with different screen videos.The rarest one so far for me is the all purple doom 1 of 2 ever made as prototypes. 🙂

post-856-020600600 1286920960.jpg

post-856-014684400 1286921772.jpgGang of 9 dooms.JPGDouble purple doom1.jpg

Another series to look for are the Space dooms. They came very limited and had so many cool color combos with different screen videos.The rarest one so far for me is the all purple doom 1 of 2 ever made as prototypes. :)

*Drool* *Dribble* *Slobber* :o

Diablo Robby. Only 13 ever made they came and sold out fast. Chest and arms light up with antenna spinning. :)

I own the original two prototypes built by Robot Island for this run. But since I was away from the hobby for a time, I actually missed out on getting one of these only 13 produced. By any chance does someone have an example for sale? If so, please contact me! Thanks!! ;)