1956 Z-man The Brain Patent Drawings

robothut

post-7-1275149652.jpgpost-7-1275149694.jpgpost-7-1275149725.jpgZ-Man the Brain was the first electric robot that was programable. Patent file date is 1956 and was issued in 1957, our time line shows the toy being sold in 1956. I do have a Z-Man in my collection but again it was dirt cheep and is missing the rocket launchers. I new a guy once that had a mint in box Z-Man, instruction book and all inserts, he did not want to sell it. So if you have good pictures of a Z-Man and box feel free to post the pictures here.

post-7-1275149652.jpg

post-7-1275149694.jpg

post-7-1275149725.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey John !! I have one of these that could probably be made to run--Do you want it (free!) Just let me know-you can have it😀(It would probably make a cool repair video !!)

Sounds good ! Give me a day or so to get it boxed up and I will send it out😀- Rich P.S.- I have never seen a video or seen a working one of these in action-but if anyone can get one going it would be you !!! Very cool to see one running-Thanks John !!

Okay John- I sent that Z man off this afternoon-Have a great weekend-Rich  That is a very cool toy-especially for 1956 !! Thanks for the video